Dr Pen Ultima A7 (Corded), 5 x Needle Cartridges, Gliding Gel & MediNumb
2 in stock
Dr Pen Ultima A7 Black, 5 x 12pin Needle Cartridges, Aloe Gliding Gel & MediNumb
Uses the latest technology in micro-needling. It offers a superior approach in piercing the skin compared to traditional derma rollers. The unique spring loaded auto micro needling system enables you to adjust the vibration speed and needle length according to the treatment. Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours.
– Unique spring loadied tip
– Includes 5 x 12pin needle cartridges
– 5 different vibration speeds
– Adjustable needle lengths (0.2mm – 2.5mm)
– Minimized epidermal damage meanse less pain and bleeding
– Superior vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without the risk of needles bending
– Safe & sanitary interchangeable needle cartridge
Helpful in treating the following skin conditions:
– Superior effect on collagen & elastin rejuvenation
– Treats cellutile & stretch marks
– Rejuvanated & tightens skin
– Treat fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown line
– Treats under eye area to reduce the appearance of dark circles & bags
– Treats scars
– Treats acne scars
– Treats hyperpigmenation, sun spots & age spots
– Treats chicken skin
– Treats ageing
– Improves uneven skin texture
Aloe Gliding Gel for Skinneedling – 200g
It’s a medicated aloe gel which offers a resistant free glide. It instantly cools and soothes too and aloe is such a great skin healer so helps to accelerate the healing process.
Aloe and Therapeutic Gel with Chamomile.
This local anaesthetic is a cream-based numbing and is suitable for any pain related treatment such as PMU, Microneedling, Mesotherapy, Tattooing, etc.
With Lidocaine being the active ingredient.
This product is suitable for body and face procedures, and may also be used for eyeliner producers.
Apply on desired area and occlude for 20-30 minutes.
Topical anaesthesia typically either relieves existing pain from a body surface or prevents pain during medical examinations or procedures. Body surfaces include both skin and mucous membranes, which are the moist linings of areas such as the inside of the mouth or nose. Occasionally, use of a topical anaesthetic may help clarify whether a patient’s pain comes from a body surface, which the substance is able to touch, or from deeper structures beyond the reach of the substance.
A mucous membrane, an area of skin, or areas just beneath the skin’s surface temporarily lose feeling during topical anaesthesia.
Topical anesthetic medications must be selected carefully and used in proper amounts to prevent harmful reactions. For instance, some topical drugs should be used only on intact skin to avoid rapid absorption into the body. Do not apply on large areas, exceeding the size of an A4 paper.
How to apply
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water.
- Dry area completely.
- Apply a thin layer of numbing cream to the area. Do not rub in.
- If the area remains covered for 15 min, it may numb at a depth of 0.5mm.
- If the area remains covered for 30 min, it may numb at a depth of 1mm.
- After the required waiting period, wipe off any remaining product.
- The area will now be ready to start with the desired procedure.
What’s in the box
1 x Dr Pen
5 x 12pin Needle Cartridges
1 x Cable
1 x Aloe Gliding Gel – 200g
1 x MediNumb – 25g