Dr Pen Ultima M8 (Cordless) 10 x Needle Cartridges, Gliding Gel & MediNumb
1 in stock
Dr Pen Ultima M8 (Cordless), 10 x Variety Needle Cartridges, Aloe Gliding Gel & MediNumb
– Aluminum housing new construction
– Display speed 6 levels
– Fine adjustment changes the puncture depth of 0.25 mm to 2.5 mm
– 6 levels speed control
– Maximum 8000 – 14000 rpm
– Includes 10 needle cartridges
Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) with a pen device.
– The Needle Pen uses multiple needles that pierce the skin vertically with minimal pain compared to traditional Derma Roller rejuvenation. The skin rejuvenation treatment has great results. The automatic, high speed vibrating function of the Pen increases the effectiveness of the treatment by rapidly making multiple insertions, quickly and clinically, dramatically reducing pain and discomfort for the user.
– Skin needling with a pen allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repair mechanism by creating micro “injuries” in the skin which triggers a whole cascade of events that result in new collagen synthesis. The result is smoother, firmer and younger-looking skin. A good treatment for all skin types especially people with acne scarring, pigmentation and wrinkles.
– Skin Needling is used to treat: fine lines and wrinkles around eyes, mouth, cheeks, neck and décolleté. Other areas of the body can be treated such as the abdomen, thighs, hands and arms. All forms of acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks and burn contracture scars can safely be treated. The typical areas treated with micro-needling are full face for skin rejuvenation.
– The results of micro-needling can go on for months after each treatment and the results are accumulative. Initial results can be seen within 10 days. The best results of one single treatment can be seen up to 3 months later and the collagen will continually grow in the skin over a 90 day period.
– The needle only penetrates the epidermis and does not remove it thus the skin’s natural protective barrier remains intact. The pierced epidermis rapidly heals in a matter of hours. After the procedure, the treated skin has the appearance of moderate sunburn which improves over 24 to 48 hours.
Helpful in treating the following skin conditions:
– Superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
– Treats cellulite & stretch marks
– Rejuvenates & tightens skin
– Treats fine lines & wrinkles
– Treats under eye area to reduce the appearance of dark circles & bags
– Treats scars
– Treat acne scars
– Treats hyperpigmentation, sun spots & age spots
– Treats chicken skin
– Treats ageing
– Improves uneven skin texture
Aloe Gliding Gel for Skinneedling – 200g
It’s a medicated aloe gel which offers a resistant free glide. It instantly cools and soothes too and aloe is such a great skin healer so helps to accelerate the healing process.
Aloe and Therapeutic Gel with Chamomile.
This local anaesthetic is a cream-based numbing and is suitable for any pain related treatment such as PMU, Microneedling, Mesotherapy, Tattooing, etc.
With Lidocaine being the active ingredient.
This product is suitable for body and face procedures, and may also be used for eyeliner producers.
Apply on desired area and occlude for 20-30 minutes.
Topical anaesthesia typically either relieves existing pain from a body surface or prevents pain during medical examinations or procedures. Body surfaces include both skin and mucous membranes, which are the moist linings of areas such as the inside of the mouth or nose.
Occasionally, use of a topical anaesthetic may help clarify whether a patient’s pain comes from a body surface, which the substance is able to touch, or from deeper structures beyond the reach of the substance.
A mucous membrane, an area of skin, or areas just beneath the skin’s surface temporarily lose feeling during topical anaesthesia.
Topical anesthetic medications must be selected carefully and used in proper amounts to prevent harmful reactions. For instance, some topical drugs should be used only on intact skin to avoid rapid absorption into the body. Do not apply on large areas, exceeding the size of an A4 paper.
How to apply
– Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water.
– Dry area completely.
– Apply a thin layer of numbing cream to the area. Do not rub in.
– If the area remains covered for 15 min, it may numb at a depth of 0.5mm.
– If the area remains covered for 30 min, it may numb at a depth of 1mm.
– After the required waiting period, wipe off any remaining product.
– The area will now be ready to start with the desired procedure.
What’s in the box
1 x Dr Pen
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Charger lead
10 x Variety pack needle cartridges
1 x Aloe Gliding Gel – 200g
1 x MediNumb – 25g