Dr.pen Ultima X5 PLUS 12 Replacement Needles
Dr. pen Ultima X5 with LCD display PLUS 12 replacement needles (2 x 12 pin & 10 x 36 pin)
1 in stock
Important for Derma Pen users:
The derma pen functions on a vibratory an up-and-down motion and must, therefore be used with caution.
The derma pen should be used with a serum or functional gliding gel to ensure smooth needling.
The derma pen should be held securely and allowed to glide over the skin without exerting excessive pressure, and without hastily gliding over the skin.
Gliding the derma pen over the skin too fast and with too much pressure, may cause scratching, damage and scarring.
Do not use at home at a set of more than 0.25mm on the under-eye area.
0.25mm – 0.5mm derma pen setting are ideal for weekly face and neck exfoliation if used with a functioning gliding gel or serum.
Disposable needle cartridges are provided in sterile sealed packs, and should not be re-used.
– All-metal shell body.
– 5 level speed.
– Needle depth: 0.25mm-2.5mm.
-Needle length caution: 0.25mm – 0.5mm for eyes and face, 0.5mm – 1.0mm for face, neck and décolleté and 1.0mm – 1.5mm for body.
– Upwards of 2.0mm – 2.5mm is for professional use only.
Helpful in treating the following skin conditions:
– Superior effect on collagen & elastin rejuvenation.
– Treats cellulite & stretch marks.
– Rejuvenated & tightens skin.
– Treat fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown line.
– Treats under eye area to reduce the appearance of dark circles & bags.
– Treats scars.
– Treats acne scars.
– Treats hyperpigmentation, sun spots & age spots.
– Treats chicken skin.
– Treats ageing.
– Improves uneven skin texture.
Import safety information for all users:
– You buy and use any length derma pen entirely at our own risk.
– You can damage your skin or cause infection:
– If used incorrectly or too aggressively.
– If not sterilized properly before each use.
– If used on more than one person.
– If used with needle length longer than 0.25mm on the delicate eye area.
– If used with needle length longer than 0.5mm – 1.0mm on the face and neck area.
In the event of Product defect or malfunction under normal use by user following the manufacturer’s guidelines, the manufacturer will repair design defects free of charge during the warranty period. Any other defects caused by the user i.e.:- overcharging of the battery, electric current connection default, dropping the unit, incorrect cartridges used (not Mikay Health cartridges) or miss use of the device, user attempting to dismantle and repair, all such cases will void Warranty.
Mikay Health suggests you ensure your pen device against natural disasters.
A 6 month Warranty is offered by Mikay Health provided the above criteria is adhered to in this period.
Damages (defaults) prescribed above require that your device is returned to Mikay Health. Thereafter we will investigate route cause of failure. In the event of manufacturing defect the unit will be replaced immediately within the 6 month period. However, if it is discovered that the fault is due to the user, we will return the pen to manufacturer for possible replacement or repair at the uses cost.