Free Hand Baby Bottle Holder
3 in stock
It’s perfect for parents who bottle feed with pumped breast milk or formula. Nursing moms have a free hand; now bottle-feeding parents can too!
It is a free hand bottle holder designed to enhance the feeding time for you, your baby and your family.
Enhance Family Time
Feeding your baby doesn’t have to prevent you from having a meal as a family. No longer do you need to switch the baby between parents and eat a cold dinner.
The unit helps include older siblings in feeding time as well! Use your free hand to massage the baby, or give a sibling an extra snuggle.
Read to your baby from the beginning!
Paediatricians recommend reading to infants and this hands-free unit helps make the reading time easier!
This unit allows amputees as well as those who have lost the use of an arm to more easily feed their baby.
Helps caregivers with:
– Chronic pain
– Limited Use of Hands
– Easy to use and easy to clean.
– Rolls up neatly for easy storage or transport.
– Lightweight, even with a full bottle.
– Soft and flexible for a secure, comfortable fit.
– Help keep your baby in an upright feeding position and keeps the bottle at a stable, consistent angle.
– Ergonomically designed with no buckles, clips or straps.
– Fits any baby bottle!
What’s in the box
Bottle holder and instructions