Medi Numb is used for a variety of dermal applications such as micro-blading, Micro-needling (Skin Needling)permanent make up procedures on lips,eyes and brows needle injections, tattooing, body piercing, body waxing and other dermatological procedures.
1 in stock
This local anaesthetic is a cream-based numbing and is suitable for any pain related treatment such as PMU, Microneedling, Mesotherapy, Tattooing, etc.
With Lidocaine being the active ingredient.
This product is suitable for body and face procedures, and may also be used for eyeliner producers.
Apply on desired area and occlude for 20-30 minutes.
Topical anaesthesia typically either relieves existing pain from a body surface or prevents pain during medical examinations or procedures. Body surfaces include both skin and mucous membranes, which are the moist linings of areas such as the inside of the mouth or nose. Occasionally, use of a topical anaesthetic may help clarify whether a patient’s pain comes from a body surface, which the substance is able to touch, or from deeper structures beyond the reach of the substance.
A mucous membrane, an area of skin, or areas just beneath the skin’s surface temporarily lose feeling during topical anaesthesia.
Topical anesthetic medications must be selected carefully and used in proper amounts to prevent harmful reactions. For instance, some topical drugs should be used only on intact skin to avoid rapid absorption into the body. Do not apply on large areas, exceeding the size of an A4 paper.
HOW TO APPLY
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water.
- Dry area completely.
- Apply a thin layer of numbing cream to the area. Do not rub in.
- If the area remains covered for 15 min, it may numb at a depth of 0.5mm.
- If the area remains covered for 30 min, it may numb at a depth of 1mm.
- After the required waiting period, wipe off any remaining product.
- The area will now be ready to start with the desired procedure.