Rose Quartz Stone Roller with Gold Handles
Out of stock
Rose Quartz Rollers
Egyptians believed rose quartz had anti-aging properties. It is thought that the Goddess Isis would gather tumbled stones of rose quartz by the Nile river where she used these as facial massage stones to keep the complexion clear and prevent wrinkles.
Rose Quartz is commonly referred to as the “Love Stone” for it’s strong vibrations of unconditional love, tenderness, joy warmth and healing. This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra the area related to compassion.
Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells plus heals and rejuvenates. Rose quartz facial rollers are also good for the heart and circulation, bringing oxygen to skin which improves tone, luster and glow.
Your Gemstone Roller comes in a beautiful gift box.
How to Roll
· Apply a serum or mask all over face and decollete.
· With your roller in hand, start at the chin, using outward and upward motions towards ears (where there is a lymphatic drainage point), doing about 3-10 up-and-out passes per area. Use the small roller for around your eyes, using outward motions towards your ears. Once your face has been rolled, make motions from under your chin down your neck to your collarbone (another lymphatic drainage point), paying close attention to the area from ear to neck. After rolling your entire face, forehead, neck and decollette, you’ll see that your skin is brighter and your fine lines are smoothed out.
· Continue for about two minutes or as long as you desire. It will feel relaxing, soothing, and cooling.
· If you applied a clear serum or moisturizer, this is where you’ll see your face start to flush. This is also good—it means you’re increasing the circulation to your face and helping with cell rebuilding, collagen boosting, and lymphatic drainage.
· Pat your face clean followed by a serum or moisturizer. If you started with serum or moisturizer, the product has been pushed deeply into your skin during rolling. Slather on some more.
· You can roll every day, morning and night for best results.