The Inkey List Salicylic Acid Cleanser (150ml)
5 in stock
Please note that this item is from The Clearance Store, all items sold in this store are unused and brand new BUT the packaging has been damaged during shipping. Unboxes deals.
This non-drying, lightly foaming cleanser removes makeup and dirt, while penetrating deep into pores helping to reduce blackheads and breakouts.
As well as effectively cleansing the skin, this 2% Salicylic Acid cleanser has an added zinc compound. Together they help with oil-control, reducing blackheads and breakouts and promoting a more even looking complexion.
How to use
- Can be used in the AM and PM.
- Gently massage a small raspberry sized amount onto dampened face and neck for at least 60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with our hero hydrator Hyaluronic Acid as your first step after cleansing.
- Not just for your face! You can use on other blemish prone areas, including the back and chest area. Find out more about back & chest acne.
- 2% Salicylic Acid helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- Zinc compound helps reduce excess oil
- 0.5% allantoin helps soothe irritation
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.