The Skin Lab Acne Corrector & Rose Quartz Gua Sha Kit with Cosmetic Bag
1 in stock
The Skin Lab Acne Skin Corrector (30ml)
BREAKOUTS, OILY AND CONGESTED SKIN
Mix a couple of drops with skin recovery cleanser in the evenings.
Active ingredients – Salicylic Acid.
- Deep pore cleansing
- Reduces blemishes
- Normalise sebum
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix a couple of drops with Skin Recovery Cleanser Spot Treatment. Apply on breakouts as a spot treatment at night.
DO NOT OVERUSE as skin will get red and irritated.
DO NOT USE IF: you are allergic to Asprin
The Skin Lab Hydra-Btox Serum (50ml)
HYALURONIC ACID + BOTOX PEPTIDE
Hyaluronic Acid – Plumps skin, boosts hydration and wound healing
Botox Peptide – Visible deep wrinkle smoothing after one month
Age-killing effect on expression lines
Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this rose quartz gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
What it does:
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, gua sha has a multitude of benefits.
Improves blood circulation.
Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin.
Firms and lifts the skin over time.
How to use:
– Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
– Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
– Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
– Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
– For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.